According to EU tax laws, if you receive goods from another EU country, you may need to declare the purchase and pay taxes in your country. You cannot do this through the OSS procedure. Instead, you need to check if you are required to register for VAT in your country and obtain a VAT identification number (VAT ID) to declare the purchase and pay the appropriate taxes. 

If you are not sure about what you need to do, we recommend consulting a tax advisor.